Stationery & Gifts
Gifts and cards
If you're stuck for a present, here are some helpful suggestions:
- A Dikes jute bag filled with local ales or ciders, or a selection of local produce
- A hamper stuffed with cheeses or other goodies please ask at the Deli for details
- A beautiful bouquet of fresh flowers
- Chocolates: from a large tin of Cadburys Roses to an exquisite selection of hand-made truffles, we have something for every taste, including organic.
- We have a good selection of recipe books and children's books and DVDs
- You cant go wrong with a Yankee Candle we have a massive selection or local candles from Lily-Flame, plus tealight holders
- Trays, oven gloves, teapots and mugs
- A Dikes cup and saucer set (see our display in the Cafe)
- A special bottle of single malt whisky or Somerset Cider Brandy (we have some jolly strange and exciting bottles in the drinks department) or champagne
- A boring pair of socks
And if after all that you STILL cant decide, buy a Dikes Gift Voucher so that they can choose something themselves, or enjoy a cream tea or lunch in the Cafe. (We have a lot of greeting cards made by local artists and photographers that seem to fit our Gift Vouchers perfectly).
Memory sticks and printer paper and envelopes, sticky tape, gift wrap, batteries, pens and staplers and really, all you need to keep your home office running or for that night-before-they-go-back-to-school panic moment. Plus we are happy to order in any extra bits and bobs you might need.
Birthday? Party bags? Rainy day? Inset day? Granny panic? From birthday candles and balloons to jigsaw puzzles, glitter glue, cars or dolls, you can keep quite a few little ones amused for hours with our toys, books and arty crafty stuff.
- Newspapers and magazines
- DVD hire and our own popcorn!